A downloadable game for Windows
“If you're at all a fan of RTS games or MOBAs, have I got a frickin' treat for you.”
--- Fork [Indie Bytes]
Pick a commander from the dieselpunk Knights of Teutonia or the futuristic Alchemists of Regalis, and guide them and their squad of creatures and robot minions to victory on the mysterious floating isles of Tenshii. Your team's goal is to eliminate the enemy commanders off the face of the island.
First, seek out and battle neutral monsters in order to gather basic minions.
Then, control of transform points around the map to mutate your basic minions.
When you’re ready to fight, go and take out the enemy’s commander!
Finally, rinse their tears off your good mouse hand, and repeat the process once more.
Choosing the perfect combination of minions and their abilities is critical to success, whether that's a well-timed trap, a team-aided pincer maneuver, or an all-in attack-move.
- Battle in 3v3 multiplayer arenas
- Unlock commanders & factions
- Fire rockets out of tortoises' shells
- Top the leaderboards
- Electrocute somebody with tesla coil unicycles
- Play against AI enemies
- Tame the powerful Dreadbeast
- 3 GB available hard drive space
- 3+ GB RAM
- A strong (1mbit+) broadband internet connection
- Recommended: A dedicated (nvidia/amd) graphics card (or recent machine) as Early Access version is not yet optimized.
- Itch.io App - please use the app to download/update The Maestros. While possible, we do not officially support using the standalone download in the .zip.
|Release date||Oct 04, 2018|
|Authors||Systence Games, Stumpy, kyleamazza, KULRICH, cipher, stopthief|
|Made with||Unreal Engine|
|Tags||Fantasy, Multiplayer, Real time strategy, Team-Based|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Blog, Steam, Twitter, Support|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.